Who is Success Unlimited and why are we a superb choice to serve as your Association Management partner?
Founded on the philosophy that management expertise drives growth for organizations and helps build sustained success, Success Unlimited delivers association management solutions that foster sustainable growth for our clients. Our relationship, rather than merely client and vendor, represents a partnership formed in strategic alliance with a dedication to achieve and exceed their expectations and those of their membership.
Services Overview -
Experience to offer, knowledge to share, and commitment to succeed -- our administrative strength, event planning skills and association management expertise help you anticipate and handle each member's request. Our proven leadership practices have helped position our client associations to be the recognized association leaders in their industry. Our experienced association management staff gives complete administrative support.
Our association management knowledge -- drawn from multiple industries and global connections -- provides the association with a full range of association management, event management and administrative services. With over 26 years of experience, we offer you the comfort of knowing the details are being handled professionally on-time, every time.
From strategic development to day-to-day association management, Success Unlimited will manage your association in a professional and efficient manner to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Association Management Services, Keeping It Organized
Your association needs competent, consistent, and concise management and planning to grow and prosper. Success Unlimited event planning/management and daily association management services offer an integrated response.
Maintain the association's headquarters office and records
Generate accurate and consistent membership data and reports
Process and collect membership and allied partner dues
Develop and implement innovative new member and retention programs
Generate budgets and financial reports
Develop, communicate, and enforce policies
Establish, document, and maintain systems and procedures
Marketing the Association
Our full-service communications team effectively uses all communication channels to present and position the association. Success Unlimited incorporates your brand strategy into fresh ideas and engaging experiences to WOW and captivate your target audience.
Manage your public relations plan
Plan and implement aggressive new member and member retention campaigns
Design and produce promotional materials for all types of event, media and communication
Position the association representatives as the "go to" place for comments, quotes, and
insights on your industry focus
Leadership that thrives -- not just survives.
Manage and administer bylaws and governance policies
Facilitate, organize, and document board meetings
Organize and facilitate annual strategic retreats and planning sessions
Coordinate and produce annual reports to membership
Establish and maintain industry and peer group affiliations
Develop and plan short-term to long-range strategies for leadership development
Communicating with Members
Marketing the benefits of the association membership to current and potential members is an ongoing requirement.
Reinforce the value of association membership and promote conference attendance
Disseminate membership information to individual members and coordinators of geographic
and special interest groups
Conduct promotional mailings for marketing the association
Plan and staff membership booths at conferences
Develop and manage a membership-oriented Web site
Utilize latest technology available to cost effectively communicate issues to all members via
email and internet
Information Technology (IT) is an integral part of any organization. From technical consultation to database development and product evaluation, our IT team provides an infrastructure that keeps the association up and running and facilitates member communication.
1. Provide complete technical support evaluation for any on-site or off-site event planning
2. Assess technology requirements for existing and future association needs
3. Manage the development of the association's web site.
Today's association must deliver products and services to a segmented membership. Our professional staff helps you identify and develop structures, procedures, and practices to reach these special interest groups (SIGs). We enable you to implement or manage product-specific or geographically defined SIGs while staying within the scope and direction of the association's goals and objectives.
Provide group development and startup support through current and potential new
membership marketing research
Develop group leadership through support manuals and documents and leadership facilitation
Manage and implement affiliation process and procedures
Implement budgeting, and administrative support services
Develop membership and retention programs
Supply communication and publication services. Building grassroots programs!
Managing Membership Services
When your members need information, we deliver. Our dedicated and focused membership services team provides the care, quality, and consistency in customer service you need to keep members engaged and involved year after year.
Deliver membership support -- professionally, accurately, and in a timely manner
Provide membership reporting, including statistical analysis and forecasting reports to measure the growth and development of the association
Develop and administer a product and service portfolio that reflects member needs
Design, deliver, and analyze membership surveys to keep you in touch and in step with your members
Event Management ~ What We Do
Success Unlimited Meeting and Convention Managers make your event vision a reality. From start to finish, our team makes the event appear seamless. The buying power and negotiation skills of our experienced experts are the perfect combination and the reason for a flawless event year after year.
SU provides the very best in customer service to your Allied Partners with our registration services. We serve as your pre- and on-site information center, coordinating all aspects of registration including processing registrations, maintaining your registration database, producing event confirmations and registration materials. Handling all of the logistic and administrative support serves to secure an outstanding event.
Locating and contracting the best locations is the most important step in creating an outstanding Forum. Our staff has booked over a half million hotel guest rooms and knows how to find top choices for your meeting. We use our "inside" knowledge of the hospitality industry and our long-term relationships with the world's finest hotels to benefit you with extra value and service.
Helps you develop your objectives and analyze your AP Forum needs.
Prepares a detailed Request for Proposal.
Sends the RFP to our many contacts at hotels identified as prospects.
Evaluates the replies and presents you with a comparison chart for ease in making a selection.
Negotiates a favorable contract to increase your benefits and reduce your liabilities.
We provide the necessary help in executing your AP Forum. Our professional team applies their organizational skills to all your meeting's logistics, to ensure a creative and innovative experience. SU always offers an extra flair to make your meeting unique and memorable.
Develop a project timeline and budget to draw a roadmap for executing the meeting and avoiding the unexpected.
Verify that the set-up of the meeting and function rooms are appropriate for your AP event and that all locations fit your needs.
Monitor contract deadlines to eliminate extra charges or penalties which can drain your budget.
Select themes, food and beverage, as well as decorations to give originality and quality your attendee will appreciate.
Serve as the liaison to hotel staff and other service providers to produce a flawless event.
Monitor budget and expenses to avoid overspending
Inventory extra needs and find solutions to provide a worry-free experience.
Create a comprehensive staging guide to cover every step of the meeting.
The success of the event ultimately depends on a good on-site experience for your attending Allied Partners. SU provides full on-site services.
Representing you at pre-Forum meetings by directing attention to your needs.
Staffing a registration desk to provide extra Forum attendee services.
Verifying reservations, food and beverage guarantees, room set-ups, audio-visual equipment and other contracted services to avoid potential problems.
Handling all of your VIP, Corporate and speakers' arrangements, assuring a good experience.
Coordinating all of your supplier-contracted services: destination management companies, general contractor/decorator, transportation, security, floral, photography and others as needed taking the multiple details out of your worries.
Monitoring each social event for accurate food and beverage delivery as well as correct billing which will save you money.
Registration and Housing
All the service steps in completing the registration and housing process are accomplished through SU's full-service management. E-marketing and online registration is executed in addition to fax or mail formats. Confirmations are returned to the Allied Partner attendees via their preferred communications method. SU reduces your battle with paperwork because we are prepared to:
- Handle all the details of registrations assuring accuracy and good service.
- Arrange housing reservations for every Allied Partner, Board member, and Corporate attendees.
- Process payments and provide you accurate financial reports.
- Create badges, special credentials and registration packets.
- Prepare reports identifying the attendees, as well as the planning and budget progress to avoid overlooking any detail of concern to you.
Services and the role SU plays are numerous, and include:
- Handle golf course selection
- Handle golf pro selection/appearance, and set pairings
- Handle scoring
- Prepare and distribute tournament and event schedules and times
- Plan and co-ordinate awards banquet and awards presentations
- Handle green fees, carts and club rental fees
- Handle prize selection and procurement
- Award yard certificates to every participant
- Pre-tournament consultation
- Sponsorship package design
- Announcement design
- Fundraising ideas and promotions
- Promote tournament sponsorships
- Recruit golfers
- Handle pre-registration
- Team and hole assignments
- Acquire Hole in One insurance
- Provide full tournament staff
- All day 19th Hole includes; beverages & food
- Coordinate raffle prizes and drawing
- Cart assignments
- Coordinate all corporate sponsor signage
- Coordinate awards and prizes
- Tournament scoring
- Arrange post tournament lunch banquet
- M.C. awards presentation
- And more...
Face to Face Board Meetings
- Locating and contracting the best locations. Our staff has booked over a half million hotel guest rooms and knows how to find top choices for your meeting. We use our "inside" knowledge of the hospitality industry and our long-term relationships with the world's finest hotels to benefit you with extra value and service.
- Helps you develop your objectives and analyze your needs.
- Prepares a detailed Request for Proposal and sends the RFP to our many contacts at prospect hotels
- Evaluates the replies and presents you with a comparison chart for ease in making a selection.
- Negotiates a favorable contract to increase your benefits and reduce your liabilities.
- We provide the necessary help in executing your board meetings. Our professional team applies their organizational skills to all your meeting's logistics, to ensure a creative and innovative experience.
- Develop a project timeline and budget to draw a roadmap for executing the meeting and avoiding the unexpected.
- Verify that the set-up of the meeting and function rooms are appropriate for your AP event and that all locations fit your needs.
- Monitor contract deadlines to eliminate extra charges or penalties which can drain your budget.
- Select themes, food and beverage, as well as decorations to give originality and quality your attendee will appreciate.
- Serve as the liaison to hotel staff and other service providers to produce a flawless event.
- Monitor budget and expenses to avoid overspending
- Inventory extra needs and find solutions to provide a worry-free experience.
- Create a comprehensive staging guide to cover every step of the meeting.
There is a reason some associations run better than others…
Success Unlimited… Exceeding your expectations